We recognize, respect and protect the personal privacy rights of all our customers.
We realize that our customers entrust us with personal information and it is our
policy to maintain our customers' information in a confidential manner. We are
committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy regarding the
collection and use of our customers' personal information, as well as personal
information of all consumers who visit our institution.
Confidentiality, Security, and Integrity of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees
who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We
maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with
federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
Nonpublic Personal Information We Disclose
We do not disclose nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any nonpublic personal
information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to other
nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Definition of Certain Terms
The following terms are used in this notice:
- We, our, and us when used in this notice mean Winchester Federal Bank.
- You and your mean: (1) all customers who have a continuing relationship
with us such as a deposit account, a loan account, or an Individual
Retirement Account and (2) all former customers.
- Nonpublic personal information means information: (1) that we collect in
connection with providing a financial product or service to you and (2) that
is not available from public sources, such as telephone directories or public
- An affiliate is: (1) a company that we own or control, (2) a company that
owns or controls us, or (3) a company that is owned or is controlled by the
same company that owns or controls us. At present our only affiliates are:
WinFirst Financial Corp. (our parent), WSFL Service Corp. and FairProp,
Inc. (our wholly owned subsidiaries), and RealProp, LLC (a subsidiary
owned and controlled by us). Ownership does not mean complete
ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
If you have questions concerning this notice, please let us know.